News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Machinarium

Started by fano, 20:00, 20 April 10

Previous topic - Next topic

fano

It is a bit off topic as it is not about CPC games but i played last week this game.The creator is the same as Samorost 1 & 2 but it is very polished and it comes with an unique universe.Really love it.
It is a simple point and click adventure game (not my usual style) but it is marvellous !

http://machinarium.net/demo/

For full version , it plays in a standalone flash player not in browser.
"NOP" is the perfect program : short , fast and (known) bug free

Follow Easter Egg products on Facebook !

Gryzor

I think it's great to post about other games, especially such lovely ones as this.

Samorost 1 & 2 were just beautiful, so I preordered Machinarium last summer - and did not regret it. It's extremely polished, the "graphics" are gorgeous and it's a point&click adventure that just draws you into its universe. The characters are all huggable, even the bad ones, and the soundtrack - well, it's on my playlist... Well worth the money.

Devilmarkus

Really cool game.
BTW.: Samorost 3
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Devilmarkus

My favourite browser game is "Parapluesch" - Therapy for teddy bears ;)
Play parapluesch
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Gryzor

Yeah, but "Questionaut" is not Samorost 3, it's just a kiddies' game with Samorost gfx. Still very cute, seen it before. Will try the other one!

fano

Quote from: Gryzor on 07:54, 21 April 10
Samorost 1 & 2 were just beautiful, so I preordered Machinarium last summer - and did not regret it. It's extremely polished, the "graphics" are gorgeous and it's a point&click adventure that just draws you into its universe. The characters are all huggable, even the bad ones, and the soundtrack - well, it's on my playlist... Well worth the money.
Exactly ! 2008 had WOrld of Goo , 2009 Machinarium , i hope we'll another great indie (2D) game this year  ;D
"NOP" is the perfect program : short , fast and (known) bug free

Follow Easter Egg products on Facebook !