News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by mr_lou, 09:09, 23 December 18

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_lou

So it's the 23rd of December now, and no one has made a Merry Christmas thread?

I actually started writing such a post weeks ago, which was supposed to contain some deep thoughtful words about how we should all love each other and be better at putting our differences aside etc. But then I wasn't inspired enough to write anything of real value.

So instead, now having reached 23rd of December, I'm just gonna put this here.

I hope you'll all have a Merry Christmas!!!  :)
And of course also a Happy New Year!

robcfg

You're right, it's Christmas time!

I hope you all have Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!

reidrac

Merry Christmas to all, or holiday season, or whatever you celebrate.

2018 has been a difficult year, personally; but here we are.

I'm happy I managed to release a CPC game (and looks like a good one, thanks everybody for your support!). My two releases in 2016 feel like ages ago. I still have a couple of open projects that could get released next year, so looking forward to 2019 with optimism and in full colour! ;)
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

tjohnson

Merry Christmas all, may Christmas, the final days of 2018 and the new year bring you much Amstrad happiness.

XeNoMoRPH

Merry Christmas and a happy new year too  :laugh:
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

DanyPPC

Merry Christmas to all Amstrad community !
CPC 464 with USB Floppy Emulator / CPC 464+ with USB Floppy Emulator / CPC 6128+ with C4CPC and Gotek HxC USB Drive Emulator