News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Zoe Robinson, 12:49, 25 December 17

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoe Robinson

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you all have a great day and all the best for 2018!  :D

ervin

Yes, what Zoe said!
Merry Christmas all!
And a very happy new year as well!

robcfg

This has been a fantastic year for the CPC, so I hope everyone continues to have fun and that the next year will be even better!

Cheers!

Poliander

Yes, merry christmas to everyone, still nice to have you all around here :-)
Schneider CPC 664 • X-MEM • Vortex F1-X Drive • CTM 644 • DMP 2160
Schneider CPC 6128 • Z-MEM • M4 Board • MultiPlay + Amiga Mouse • OSSC

Shaun M. Neary

Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you may be celebrating around this time of year.

My CPC464 will be ready for a few rounds after we watch Love Actually!  :laugh:
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

CraigsBar

Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 17:03, 25 December 17
Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you may be celebrating around this time of year.

My CPC464 will be ready for a few rounds after we watch Love Actually!  :laugh:

i am away from my CPC's at the moment, so am limited to emulation on a MacBook Pro, Kinda limited then!

Ultimately that means Megadrive/Genesis wins - But it is OK because I am playing the Genesis port of Oh Mummy on it :)

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: CraigsBar on 18:43, 26 December 17

i am away from my CPC's at the moment, so am limited to emulation on a MacBook Pro, Kinda limited then!

Ultimately that means Megadrive/Genesis wins - But it is OK because I am playing the Genesis port of Oh Mummy on it :)

You could always use Bannister's shitty, crippled pile of crap, but it would mean saving your state every 30 seconds for fear that the stupid thing would crap out! xD
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

CraigsBar

Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 02:18, 27 December 17
You could always use Bannister's shitty, crippled pile of crap, but it would mean saving your state every 30 seconds for fear that the stupid thing would crap out! xD
I paid him for his emulator enhancer. Joystick support was/is essential in an emulator. But since I hope kev's own arnold port will attain a release soon I won't need to us that buggy shite anymore.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3t using Tapatalk

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: CraigsBar on 12:55, 27 December 17
I paid him for his emulator enhancer. Joystick support was/is essential in an emulator. But since I hope kev's own arnold port will attain a release soon I won't need to us that buggy shite anymore.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3t using Tapatalk

Refused on principle as it wouldn't solve the existing bugs. Looking forward to a stable release from Kev in the new year. 😊

VincentGR