News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu
T

Merry Christmas everybody from Bedford, England.

Started by tastefulmrship, 12:09, 15 December 11

Previous topic - Next topic

tastefulmrship

This epytomises the modern spirit of Christmas-yule-time pagan festival season!
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/odd/news/a356055/schoolgirl-to-santa-give-me-justin-bieber-or-ill-kill-you.html

It makes water come down from your eye-well water container fluid! Tissue, anyone?

EDIT: Original source from METRO;
http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/884797-schoolgirl-threatens-to-kill-santa-claus-if-he-doesnt-bring-the-right-presents

MaV

That's the spirit! :D

Yes, we were tribes of Celts, Germans, Romans and Greek here in Europe once, and we didn't give a damn!
Want that car? Kill the owner with the slash of an axe and let's get over it! He didn't deserve it anyway! Harhar!

Ah, soon we're back in the days of club law!
:P
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

Bryce

To be fair, if I had to choose between a Blackberry and Justin Bieber, I'd probably choose Justin, but I've no idea where I'd put him. I certainly don't have space for him in my Bookshelf. :)

Bryce.

MaV

Or dump the presents (since I wouldn't want either) and kill Santa anyway! :D

MacDeath

Not sure if serious, but obviously retard bieber fan at its best.

QuoteYes, we were tribes of Celts, Germans, Romans and Greek here in Europe once, and we didn't give a damn!
You forgot Slavs too.

My Polish Grandmother is tingling me... (yes, I am mixed blood...)
But ok, Germanics don't bother about Poland, nor do the östrich feathered peoples...
Nor britons (clean my toilets, you Polish scum, and polish it well !) ;D

And those slavs used speccy clones anyway.
How can they be taken seriously then.

QuoteWant that car? Kill the owner with the slash of an axe and let's get over it! He didn't deserve it anyway! Harhar!
"barbarian's" Tribes doesn't mean total anarchy.

You could steal and kill only if the other one was of inferior status as yours or from a foreign community against which you were at war.

Or if the guy have no familily/tribe to back him.

But peoples with no Clan/tribe/anything to get backuped were prone to become slaves anyway.

And slaves had no right to property, they were a "property" themselves.

protip !

Slav =/= slave...

Well, some of them were both anyway.

oh...
QuoteYes, we were tribes of Celts, Germans, Romans and Greek here in Europe once, and we didn't give a damn!
Want that car? Kill the owner with the slash of an axe and let's get over it! He didn't deserve it anyway! Harhar!
Car ? in the antiquity ?
interesting...

steve

Quote from: MacDeath on 14:50, 19 December 11
Car ? in the antiquity ?
interesting...

Some people believe that thousands of years ago, this planet was more technologically advanced than it is now, nuclear war wiped the slate clean and we had to start again, evidence for this includes ancient indian texts talking off great flying machines and powerful weapons, archeological artifacts which appear to resemble technology and background radiation.

Modern humans have been around for 40,000 years and you might wonder "what were they doing during that time", I don't believe we are any more intelligent today then we were 40,000 years ago, probably less so, so we should have had technological advances long before now.

MaV

You forgot Slavs too

Yes, they should have been on my list.

As you mayguess, I was rather pointing at the cliché of the old tribes as lawless barbarians (think about the Conan movies).

From my previous posts you can discern that I have a more differentiated picture of them. I'd wager in fact that her attitude wouldn't stand a chance back in the days. On the other hand, it might never have come to that in the first place, since she'd been completely integrated into the customs and mindset of the tribe she lived in.