News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

My Latest Project.

Started by Bryce, 21:11, 29 August 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce

My motto for electronics was always "Keep it small, light and simple", obviously it doesn't apply to this "Project" :D

@TFM: I have a CPC6128 set aside to be his first computer (obviously with a MegaFlash attached of course).

Bryce.

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

(oh wow, didn't even know about the scroll function!)

A 6128 may be a tad complex. I don't see a way you could teach a toddler about ROMs :) I'm still looking for an original Pong console for mine!

robcfg

Drop in a Digiblaster for utter enjoyment  ;D

AMSDOS

Quote from: Bryce on 11:53, 31 August 11
A boy. And just like I did, he'll be getting his first Soldering Iron for his seventh birthday. I'll let him know that his first project is a buzzing neon avatar?

Bryce.

Something like that, yes!  ;D
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

steve

We have 2-3 years to write an collaborative open source educational cartridge for the GX4000 to give him a head start for when he starts school, maybe we could have a new category for such projects were everyone can contribute what they can?

norecess

Gryzor

Quote from: steve on 11:51, 01 September 11
We have 2-3 years to write an collaborative open source educational cartridge for the GX4000 to give him a head start for when he starts school, maybe we could have a new category for such projects were everyone can contribute what they can?

This is actually a good idea. Most of the educational software I saw back in the day was not that good; and seeing as I'd like to start my kid off (when it comes) with retro consoles and computers, it'd be superb; but I doubt it'd gather much friction...

MacDeath

Félicitations Bryce...

Be nice with Bryce. ;D

So 9 month ago you were quite occuped into pluging the proto of your 512K cartridge inside the proper port.
and delivered Datas... :P

voXfReaX

congratulations Bryce! Long-live :)

Devilmarkus

Wow... A bit late, but congratulations, mate!
Is Bryce2.0 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 or 256 bit?
Or just a little bit? :)
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Gryzor

A tiny bit, I'd say, though still quite a big bit.

TFM

Quote from: MacDeath on 21:57, 04 September 11
So 9 month ago you were quite occuped into pluging the proto of your 512K cartridge inside the proper port.
and delivered Datas... :P

512 KB??? Are you talking about some weird compression algorithm??? Data needs uncompressd (as usual) about 3.27 gbp's.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus