News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Those funny guys from Radiohead

Started by villain, 18:13, 14 July 17

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaun M. Neary

Awful album...
Worse band!...

Nice idea.
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Sokurah

Just too bad they go through all that trouble of mastering cassette tapes and including them with the album ... and then only include such a shitty little Basic program.
-----
Tardis Remakes => Mostly remakes of Arcade and Spectrum games - including Dingo for the Speccy.
Twitter => Sokurah
-----

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: Sokurah on 14:48, 17 July 17
Just too bad they go through all that trouble of mastering cassette tapes and including them with the album ... and then only include such a shitty little Basic program.

This is Radiohead we're talking about. Don't go hunting for logic, you will only end up disappointed.  :laugh:
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Bryce

As a big Radiohead fan... I won't be buying some over-priced version of an Album that I already own in two other media formats. The Basic program is typical Radiohead, I bet they consider it art.

Bryce.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: Bryce on 14:22, 18 July 17
As a big Radiohead fan... I won't be buying some over-priced version of an Album that I already own in two other media formats. The Basic program is typical Radiohead, I bet they consider it art.

Bryce.

20 years on and I still can't decipher what "kickin' squealin' gucci little piggy" is meant to mean.
It was around that point where I stopped giving a fuck about them.  :laugh:

(although Karma Police was a classic)

Bryce

Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 15:30, 18 July 17
20 years on and I still can't decipher what "kickin' squealin' gucci little piggy" is meant to mean.
It was around that point where I stopped giving a fuck about them.  :laugh:

(although Karma Police was a classic)

Have you tried asking the Karma Police? Or were they too busy Spinning Plates?

Bryce.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: Bryce on 15:53, 18 July 17
Have you tried asking the Karma Police? Or were they too busy Spinning Plates?

Bryce.

I checked to see if they had an OK computer. Wasn't the case. No surprises.

Bryce

Then there were no alarms either, so everything's in its right place and you're high and dry.

Bryce.

Shaun M. Neary

How do you come up with all these puns without sounding like a creep?

Bryce

Admittedly, when you were here before, I couldn't look you in the eye  :picard:

Bryce.

Shaun M. Neary

Man, so fuckin' special... ;D

AMSDOS

Quote from: Bryce on 14:22, 18 July 17

Bryce.

It makes some of my Silly BASIC ideas look good!  :D
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

Gryzor

Oh hey, look, I don't have any puns for you because I stopped listening to RH several years ago (although a couple of months ago we put on some late one night at home and couldn't stop...)

But indeed, it's such a shame they went to all this trouble and all they offered was that little piece of crap. Talk about lost opportunity...