News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Yay! We completed our game-project!

Started by mr_lou, 14:05, 29 July 13

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_lou

LuBlu Entertainment presents Pirate Diamonds!!!   :)

It took us 3 years to complete this game-project, despite it being a very simple and short game. (That's how long it takes when you have a daytime job + a kid to take care of at the same time too).

But now it's finally completed, and available for Android and JavaME enabled devices!!!

See Pirate Diamonds - a simple mobile arcade game to read about the game.

Download for Android at Pirate Diamonds - Android-apps op Google Play

Download for your JavaME enabled phone by visiting Pirate Diamonds - a simple mobile arcade game

Thanks to all who helped with the "Challenge friend message" translation! Ended up having 14 languages in the game, when challenging a friend. (The game itself is only in english though).

Now go play and challenge all your friends to spread the game!  :D

And also remember to rate it at Google Play.  :)

Thanks!

redbox

Is there an iOS version in the pipeline...?

mr_lou

Quote from: redbox on 14:18, 29 July 13
Is there an iOS version in the pipeline...?

Not at this moment. First we need to see if it'll even be a success. If so, then we might pay someone to make one. Or offer a developer to port it for a percentage of all earnings from that platform.

robcfg

Congratulations!

I'll try it as soon as I get to my girlfriend's phone, hehe  ;)

Regards!

TotO

Where is the link about the CPC 64K TAPE version?
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

mr_lou

Quote from: TotO on 16:05, 29 July 13
Where is the link about the CPC 64K TAPE version?

If anyone wants to make such a version, I'll supply the music.  :)

(Remember, the CPC already has a CPC port of our game Sort'em. Pirate Diamonds is just a kind of deluxe version of Sort'em).

mr_lou

I should probably mention, for Android users who doesn't like ads, there's an ad free version available too:
Pirate Diamonds (ad-free) - Android-apps op Google Play

I've been looking for a way to create socalled gift certificates that I could hand out to people so they could get the app for free, but it seems that's not possible (anymore)? I'm sure I've seen it some time in the past, but maybe I'm mixing things up with something else.

Gryzor

Nah, won't run because of my ad blocker. Wasted my time...

mr_lou

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:18, 31 July 13
Nah, won't run because of my ad blocker. Wasted my time...

I respect that some people who doesn't want ads. That's why we made an ad-free version too.
(But don't expect us to give away the game for free).

Gryzor

Oh wait, I thought I was replying to the other post with the ad-supported version. Sorry.

mr_lou

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:39, 31 July 13
Oh wait, I thought I was replying to the other post with the ad-supported version. Sorry.

The ad-free version should of course run, whether you have an ad-blocker installed or not. I sure hope it does!

Gryzor

Well, it didn't, for me

Sorry, that was the ad version :D

mr_lou

Quote from: Gryzor on 19:30, 31 July 13
Well, it didn't, for me :D

Are you saying that you bought the ad-free version, and wasn't allowed playing because of your ad-blocker?

mr_lou

JavaME version now also available from Opera's App Store.

Java Phone Apps | Java Phone Games | Dowload Java Phone Applications for Free or

P.S.: JavaME runs on virtually anything prior to the arrival of Android and iPhone.