News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

HELP! (petition for a retro developer)

Started by TotO, 09:26, 25 February 21

Previous topic - Next topic

TotO

Gone, I know it's not CPC, but the cause is close to my heart (I have worked for Water Melon) because it concerns the development of an exceptional Mega Drive game that was released at the end of 2020 despite many financial woes caused by PayPal ... A friend, Gwénaël, had to take out financial loans to have this game made and sent it to everyone even though he did not receive the customers' money!

Also, here is a link to a petition asking PayPal to unblock his account and even return the 2020 money so as not to put him in the shit a second time while he is trying to recover from the theft of 2018 ... If you like you can share too. Thanks for your support! (there is no money to give eh)

https://t.co/OzBRnS2Bl1
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Gryzor

Ah I remember reading about Paprium in Sega related fora. Not a pretty story.

Is the game what was promised? If so it should be really good!

TotO

Quote from: Gryzor on 09:41, 25 February 21
Ah I remember reading about Paprium in Sega related fora. Not a pretty story.
Is the game what was promised? If so it should be really good!
Sure, it is an amazing game and packaging, more than promised by far.
The 2020 funds was locked because some hatters has reported to PayPal that was a scam, despite the fact that the game is available and very real. You can't avoid peoples to said bullshit around a project, while they do not believe and support it.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)