General Category > Other retro

Emulator to play mario bros?

<< < (3/3)

SamanthaB:

--- Quote from: Gryzor on 19:43, 29 May 13 ---Hello Samantha,

In this forum we tend to focus on the Amstrad CPC range of computer, not Nintendo. I'm sure there are plenty of Nintendo-focused fora that will help you much better, however:

You can see here: The Emulator Zone - Nintendo NES Emulators for NES emulators (no idea how up-to-date it is though). Keep in mind that you will need the emulator (which is the program that emulates the NES hardware), the system ROM (which is the system's software - as far as I know it's not delivered with the emulators for copyright reasons, but you can find it elsewhere) and the game ROM you want to play. There's also an online emulator, VirtualNES.com , where you can play games in your browser, though I guess you would need a rather fast computer to run it at full speed.

Other than that, I'm sure there are quite a few remakes that run on Windows where you won't need an emulator. See New Super Mario Forever 2012 - CNET Download.com or Free Super Mario 3 : Mario Forever Download for instance, though I don't know how faithful to the original they are (never been a Mario fan myself!).

If you need any more help don't hesitate to post here - I've moved your post to the "other retro" section where it's more appropriate. Oh, and thanks for the lovely font!

--- End quote ---

Great, thats exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Gryzor!

Gryzor:
Glad to have been of help :)

fredgamer09:
You can try to use Nintendo emulator. I find site where you can get free emulator and game for it [EDIT - LEGAL LINK?]

fredgamer09:

--- Quote from: fredgamer09 on 16:31, 05 May 21 ---You can try to use Nintendo emulator. I find site where you can get free emulator and game for it

--- End quote ---

I am big fan of retro games.

dragon:
Really every cheap clone console you can buy in alliexpress or Amazon probably have it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version