News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

FC Mobile II - NES games on the go! [BIG Hardware Review]

Started by Neil79, 13:35, 20 May 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil79

QuoteYou may have been wondering yesterday why the site didn't have the latest articles, that's because we have something pretty special to show you from our friends 'Retro Towers'. Welcome to the 'FC Mobile II' a unique way of playing NES games on the go

Indie Retro News: The latest free games, indie games and retro news: FC Mobile
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Carnivius

Hm, got some nice features but I'm quite happy with my PSP for portable NES (and Mega Drive and CPC and Gameboy and GBA and many other things..also PSP games) and it has a TV out too I hook up to one of my HDTVs.   :)
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

remax

let me guess, a standard Android cheap chinese device, with hacked in emulator and (at least) a nice shell ?

EDIT : OK, it's the guys from Retron, so stealing of emulator without authors consentment as usual...
Brain Radioactivity

CraigsBar

Quote from: remax on 14:19, 20 May 15
let me guess, a standard Android cheap chinese device, with hacked in emulator and (at least) a nice shell ?

EDIT : OK, it's the guys from Retron, so stealing of emulator without authors consentment as usual...
better off with a jxd and paying for the emus from the play store the.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Gryzor

Well, it's got the advantage of the controllers and the nice case at least, plus the lower price...

CraigsBar

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:37, 24 May 15
Well, it's got the advantage of the controllers and the nice case at least, plus the lower price...
true I s'pose, I just bought a MadCatz M.O.J.O. for my emulation on the big screen needs. Missing a gx4000 emu.... Otherwise awesome.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode