News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

London Gaming Market

Started by Neil79, 15:18, 29 October 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil79

QuoteDo you love retro? Do you have retro games or hardware to sell or wanting to buy to add to your ever growing collection? Then have we got an incredible event for you! The ' London Gaming Market ' is coming to London on Sunday 15th November and it's an event you'll not want to miss

Indie Retro News: London Gaming Market - Buy and Sell those retro games Sunday

Who's going? :)
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

reidrac

Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

||C|-|E||

Sadly, I will be in New York that Sunday  :picard: , otherwise I would go for sure.

dodogildo

I wish I were in London on that day - you guys are so lucky !
M'enfin!

Neil79

The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Carnivius

Not me. No damn public transport in my town on a Sunday. 

Also I have an all day rehearsal on that day too I just checked.
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

reidrac

I couldn't find this post (I was looking in "News & Events").

I plan to visit the market, most likely in the afternoon, all depending on family factors :)

Is anyone else is going? I'd be nice to meet and say hi!
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

CPC_Fan

I may be able to go. Depends on (mainly) finances and what I am doing at the weekend. Should hopefully have a better idea by the end of the week.