News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Look what I just got!

Started by Neil79, 16:00, 17 August 14

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil79

SCORE! £30 all these lovely Amiga games and C64 thanks to a great member on retrospect kent ( Just need a new PSU and tv cables ).

Now all I need is

Atari 2600
Speccy
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Sykobee (Briggsy)

Neil79

Quote from: Sykobee (Briggsy) on 16:15, 17 August 14
Nice find!

Last defender of the crown went for £41 on ebay, so chuffed just for that
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Carnivius

Quote from: Neil79 on 16:00, 17 August 14
SCORE! £30 all these lovely Amiga games

...and Rise of the Robots.   :laugh:

Other than that yeah that's a hell of a bargain on some great games.   I was never much into FPS games even of the older Doom-clones but Gloom manages to be the only game that has ever made me jump and feel some panic.    Those frickin' ghosts...
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

Neil79

Quote from: Carnivac on 16:39, 17 August 14
...and Rise of the Robots.   :laugh:

Other than that yeah that's a hell of a bargain on some great games.   I was never much into FPS games even of the older Doom-clones but Gloom manages to be the only game that has ever made me jump and feel some panic.    Those frickin' ghosts...

hah poor Rise of the Robots  :laugh:  however not all of the boxes have manuals though which is a shame but for the price I can't complain!

Also got North and South which I have fond memories of  ;D ! Oh and he also had an Amstrad CPC 464, but it was mangled as the tape didn't work and some of the stuff was used to fix the C64  :'(