General Category > Other retro

Malasombra

<< < (2/8) > >>

reidrac:
Yes, well... I don't like this thread because most of the posts don't have context and they are not from an official source.

I don't think 4Mhz had said anywhere they were releasing a demo of the game for the CPC.

Programming for other systems makes you better programmer, we will enjoy the benefits of this in future 4Mhz CPC titles!

XeNoMoRPH:

--- Quote from: reidrac on 11:09, 20 August 19 ---Yes, well... I don't like this thread because most of the posts don't have context and they are not from an official source.

I don't think 4Mhz had said anywhere they were releasing a demo of the game for the CPC.

Programming for other systems makes you better programmer, we will enjoy the benefits of this in future 4Mhz CPC titles!

--- End quote ---
Absolutely all the information that I have put in this thread, it is true, I do not invent anything, I converse almost every day with some of the members of 4mhz, from there I get the information ... and if there will be demo of the game.

reidrac:

--- Quote from: XeNoMoRPH on 11:21, 20 August 19 ---Absolutely all the information that I have put in this thread, it is true, I do not invent anything, I converse almost every day with some of the members of 4mhz, from there I get the information ... and if there will be demo of the game.
--- End quote ---

This is a CPC forum. People thought the demo would be for the CPC (I know I did!). You didn't say otherwise (in case you knew about it).

Is not like 4Mhz came here to say: hey guys, we're going to release a demo for a game you're waiting for. And then release a demo for a different system (which is not what people here are waiting for).

If you didn't have all the details, then you were wrong posting information here that was not accurate. Don't say now that everything was true because that's not the point.

Gryzor:
Well fine, he made a mistaken assumption, as we all did, no reason to be sour over it...

I'm splitting and moving it to "other retro" until such time as a CPC port is presented :D

XeNoMoRPH:

--- Quote from: reidrac on 11:28, 20 August 19 ---This is a CPC forum. People thought the demo would be for the CPC (I know I did!). You didn't say otherwise (in case you knew about it).

Is not like 4Mhz came here to say: hey guys, we're going to release a demo for a game you're waiting for. And then release a demo for a different system (which is not what people here are waiting for).

If you didn't have all the details, then you were wrong posting information here that was not accurate. Don't say now that everything was true because that's not the point.

--- End quote ---
Reidrac para mi también ha sido una sorpresa lo de la versión NES !!! , pero mira esta conversación por favor: es de un chat de TelegramTraslation:
Reidrac for me has also been a surprise about the NES version !!! , but watch this conversation please: it's from a Telegram chatremoved image

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version