Author Topic: What is your most collectable,most prized,rarest or most valuable game?  (Read 1996 times)

Offline khisanth

• CPC6128
  • Retro all the way baby!
    • khisanth.com
  • Liked: 18
  • Likes Given: 21
Following from the what retro hardware do you have topic and looking at Retro Gamer, whats your most collectable or prized game you own on any system?  rare, hard to find, valuable etc etc.

For me the two main ones are Panzer Dragoon Saga and Radiant Silvergun. Picked these up for about 60 quid each, but they usually go for a lot more sometimes.

Also have the infamous Bubbler (CPC version) which for some reason people say is really rare or demand a lot for it. There is a sealed speccy version going for £500 buy it now !!!   :o

Offline beaker

• 6128 Plus
  • Terrible at soldering...
    • index.php?action=treasury
  • Liked: 163
  • Likes Given: 244
Probably a boxed unused copy of Ninja Cop for the GBA in pristine condition. I've seen a couple go on ebay over the last couple of months for between around £100-150. It's kept in a cabinet so it doesn't get damaged and I bought a bootleg copy to play (while the battery lasts).

Offline Womble

• CPC464
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 0
For me it would be my original 1984 Atari Paperboy arcade machine, 9/10 condition and was an import from the US. Dedicated cabinets are a bit of a rarity down under so this is likely to be only one of a few in the country.

Offline Bryce

• The Hardware Guy.
  • Supporter
  • 6128 Plus
  • It's not broken, it just hasn't been fixed yet.
  • Liked: 4696
  • Likes Given: 487
It's not a game, but software. I have an Original Maxam on disc with the original packing / handbook etc. in mint condition. The last game I bought was back in the 80's and most of those were budget or re-releases.

Bryce.

Offline khisanth

• CPC6128
  • Retro all the way baby!
    • khisanth.com
  • Liked: 18
  • Likes Given: 21
For me it would be my original 1984 Atari Paperboy arcade machine, 9/10 condition and was an import from the US. Dedicated cabinets are a bit of a rarity down under so this is likely to be only one of a few in the country.

ooooo very nice!!! any pics or video??!  I have a few JAMMA arcade boards but no cabinets sadly.

Offline Gryzor

• Administrator
  • 6128 Plus
  • CPC-Wiki maintainer
    • CPCWiki
  • Liked: 4083
  • Likes Given: 7368
@Womble: pics! Pics! Please!!!

Mine.... (drumroll) a sealed copy of Into Oblivion! Sells for a couple quid, but what the heck, it was the first videogame I ever owned, hence my most prized title :)

Offline TFM

• Visit the mysteries of the CPC at www.futureos.de
  • Supporter
  • 6128 Plus
  • Space Chicken for FutureOS is free!
    • FutureOS - The revolution on CPC!
  • Liked: 1985
  • Likes Given: 4650
It's not a game, but software. I have an Original Maxam on disc with the original packing / handbook etc. in mint condition. The last game I bought was back in the 80's and most of those were budget or re-releases.

Bryce.

Hehe, great! The same is true for me and Maxam II  :laugh:
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus