News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Warning - DO NOT buy anything from RedSpot games

Started by CraigsBar, 19:56, 24 February 15

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigsBar

Hi Guys,

I hate to do this, but after over 6 months of trying to get my copy of  "Limited Edition - Windstärke 12"  out of redspot games I have given up.

Please DO NOT order anything from these guys. they have taken a substancial amount of my money, failed to deliver the game, and never respond on their support ticketing system or answer the phone.

I know you live and learn, but in this case I learned the hard way. In future I'll only buy CPC retro ;)  redspot seem to me to present the worst in the retro arena.

THanks

Craig
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

TFM

Looks like a nice game...

Duranik

If you don't get it for Dreamcast, then we have to do a CPC version!  :laugh:
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

CraigsBar

Quote from: TFM on 20:10, 24 February 15
Looks like a nice game...

Duranik

If you don't get it for Dreamcast, then we have to do a CPC version!  :laugh:

i know, that is why I paid for it. :( Less impressed that I am not going to get it tho.

Bryce

MacDeath

Just do like we did in the 80's... copy the thing for your own entertainment. :laugh:

Don't you do Discology anymore ?

CraigsBar

Quote from: Bryce on 21:09, 24 February 15
Never heard of them.

Bryce.
I have bought a couple of things from them in the past... "Rush Rush Rally Racing" and "Wind & Water battles" both for the Dreamcast, their delivery times were a couple of months, so this time I did not think that there weren't coming t until it was too late to get a PayPal refund. that is €80+ I won't ever see again :'(

Craig

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

CraigsBar

:D  Oh My God!  :D

Over 6 months since I ordered it, look what was sat on my doorstep (Well Hidden in a half full sack of coal actually) waiting for me when I got home from work today.

http://www.dropbox.com/s/ba1rjfvvzlb1g4f/2015-02-27%2016.04.33.jpg

WOW, I am a happy bunny, Now for a weekend of Blasting and 6 nations Rugby.

I am not sure if it was the posting here, or the endless torrent of 'Support Tickets' and Phone messages that eventually persuaded them to post it. But whaterver it was worked.

:)

Craig

TFM

Maybe they have been so slow because they got flooded by complaints about being a bit slow.  :laugh:
*Duck und weg!*  :) :) :)
TFM of FutureSoft

remax

Brain Radioactivity

Gryzor

Oh wow, glad it turned up... Still, no excuse for not replying to your inquiries!

Did you play it?

EgoTrip

Quote from: Gryzor on 20:37, 02 March 15
Oh wow, glad it turned up... Still, no excuse for not replying to your inquiries!

Did you play it?

I expect he was (and probably still is) heavily intoxicated from celebrating the rugby result.

CraigsBar

Quote from: EgoTrip on 21:06, 02 March 15
I expect he was (and probably still is) heavily intoxicated from celebrating the rugby result.
lol. Drowning my sorrows as an Englishman living in Ireland. Still Connacht (the local outfit) had a stunning result on Sunday, and 'our' number 12 (Robbie Henshaw) was man of the match at the aviva, so no complaint really. England were shite and were totally outplayed on the field.

CraigsBar

Quote from: EgoTrip on 21:06, 02 March 15
as for the computer game. It is amazing visually and worthy of the comparison to r-type 128k LOL.