News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Spectrum Next

Started by Dr Tiger Ninestein, 14:06, 30 April 16

Previous topic - Next topic

ivarf

Quote from: Dr Tiger Ninestein on 14:06, 30 April 16

'Relive the experience of opening a box and getting a brand new Spectrum that feels as revolutionary as the original back in its heyday. Plug it in and start enjoying your beautifully designed new computer'

'The Spectrum Next is a reimplementation of the original at hardware level, ensuring it runs all the software out there -- old and new. And it's also compatible with most expansions made for the ZX Spectrum'

'Faster, more memory, new video modes, SD storage, HDMI output... It takes the Speccy to a whole new level. And it's totally open source, so the community can expand, improve and take it into the future'

Seems kind of interesting.

The look of the machine makes me think about the Elan computer

arnoldorroland

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 16:35, 02 May 16
Spanish keyboards are actually QWERTY, but they have the "Ñ" next to the "L" and some of the common keys are in a different position as well, hehe  :) .

One of the offices I've worked in had Spanish keyboards as the owner got them cheap in a job lot of office stuff. Great fun getting used to finding everything"

AMSDOS

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 16:35, 02 May 16
Spanish keyboards are actually QWERTY, but they have the "Ñ" next to the "L" and some of the common keys are in a different position as well, hehe  :) .

Ok, I think I probably should start playing with the Emulator before playing around with the real thing.
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

||C|-|E||

Funnily enough, the Amstrad always had mostly an English keyboard even in Spain, the only difference is that we had an extra "Ñ" in there  :) .  The Ñ was always pretty useless, by the way  :-\

Bryce

[attachimg=1]
I see vaporware....

Bryce.

ZbyniuR

Spanish ZX Spectrum instead  []|\£  have on keys YUSDX signs:  ¡¿ñÑ₧  :)
In STARS, TREK is better than WARS.