News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Swap my msx2 computer sony xv-1550 for your... in melbourne

Started by zhulien, 12:47, 13 August 16

Previous topic - Next topic

zhulien

Hi. A while ago i picked up a sony xv-1550 msx 2 computer here in Melbourne.  Officially it is a video related appliance but can have its ROM updated to allow it to run other msx 2 carts.

Anyone in the Melbourne area want to swap their Amstrad CPC (disc drive model) for it?

Gryzor

(A 4MB image? Hmmmm...)

That's a titles generator I would suppose? If so, I guess you can add a keyboard to it?

zhulien

I believe a keyboardxcan be added.

Btw... all good websoftware will keep and scale images to something reasonable. I snapped it and uploaded from my phone. :)

Gryzor

[ot]Actually the forum software gives you the ability to do whatever you want with the image - scale it or have the original, inline or attachment. But my point was about a single image being 4MB, not about its dimensions. No need for something like that.[/ot]

zhulien

Noted... how do we resize images in here? I am using android... both most of the time on my phone and also my android pc.

Gryzor

Ah no, you don't resize pictures here :D You do that on your phone/PC, then upload them :)

For a time I was considering an automatic resize of uploaded images, but sometimes large images are genuinely needed so I didn't implement it...

Skunkfish

Resizing images on Android is a pain, there's no built-in functionality for it :(
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

Gryzor

Why would Android do it natively? It's an OS, not an image-processing program! I do use Quickpic to resize images though and I'm sure there are tons of other tools out there...