News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Turrican Anthology

Started by TotO, 14:32, 18 December 13

Previous topic - Next topic

TotO

I have received that this morning...

[attachimg=1] [attachimg=2]

Then, by email...

QuoteThanks Richard, very appreciated, same to you! :)

-Chris

:-*
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Gryzor

Ohhh this is the one that was on Kickstarter? I wanted to back it, but found it pretty expensive... Is it good?

TotO

Yes, it is the KickStarter one.
50$ for a signed 4CD boxed version, with all (around 80) reorchestred Turrican tunes by himself.
Hum... Yes, it's really good. :D
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Gryzor

Couldn't bring myself to justify it. Unless you're a Turrican fanatic, I'd prefer 16 tunes for $10 or something...

TotO

Quote from: Gryzor on 08:41, 19 December 13
Couldn't bring myself to justify it. Unless you're a Turrican fanatic, I'd prefer 16 tunes for $10 or something...
Perfect, as you can download each album for $10 here. It's around 20 tunes or something...
During the KickStarter days, it was $25 for all... Is-it too much to justify 4 albums? I doubt. :D

It's not needed to be a Turrican fanatic to like good videogames musics.
The 2 firsts albums can be loved by everybody.  8)

TFM

Yes, they are absolutely great! Wants one to make another episode of Turrican on CPC.  :)  And this time using the CTC-AY, so more of that great music can be brought to our beloved little computer.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

TotO

Mega Turrican ? XD