News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

What is your most collectable,most prized,rarest or most valuable game?

Started by khisanth, 19:47, 23 October 11

Previous topic - Next topic

khisanth

Following from the what retro hardware do you have topic and looking at Retro Gamer, whats your most collectable or prized game you own on any system?  rare, hard to find, valuable etc etc.

For me the two main ones are Panzer Dragoon Saga and Radiant Silvergun. Picked these up for about 60 quid each, but they usually go for a lot more sometimes.

Also have the infamous Bubbler (CPC version) which for some reason people say is really rare or demand a lot for it. There is a sealed speccy version going for £500 buy it now !!!   :o

beaker

Probably a boxed unused copy of Ninja Cop for the GBA in pristine condition. I've seen a couple go on ebay over the last couple of months for between around £100-150. It's kept in a cabinet so it doesn't get damaged and I bought a bootleg copy to play (while the battery lasts).

Womble

For me it would be my original 1984 Atari Paperboy arcade machine, 9/10 condition and was an import from the US. Dedicated cabinets are a bit of a rarity down under so this is likely to be only one of a few in the country.

Bryce

It's not a game, but software. I have an Original Maxam on disc with the original packing / handbook etc. in mint condition. The last game I bought was back in the 80's and most of those were budget or re-releases.

Bryce.

khisanth

Quote from: Womble on 00:45, 24 October 11
For me it would be my original 1984 Atari Paperboy arcade machine, 9/10 condition and was an import from the US. Dedicated cabinets are a bit of a rarity down under so this is likely to be only one of a few in the country.

ooooo very nice!!! any pics or video??!  I have a few JAMMA arcade boards but no cabinets sadly.

Gryzor

@Womble: pics! Pics! Please!!!

Mine.... (drumroll) a sealed copy of Into Oblivion! Sells for a couple quid, but what the heck, it was the first videogame I ever owned, hence my most prized title :)

TFM

Quote from: Bryce on 08:35, 24 October 11
It's not a game, but software. I have an Original Maxam on disc with the original packing / handbook etc. in mint condition. The last game I bought was back in the 80's and most of those were budget or re-releases.

Bryce.

Hehe, great! The same is true for me and Maxam II  :laugh:
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus