News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

EgoTrip Resources

Started by EgoTrip, 14:14, 16 September 12

Previous topic - Next topic

EgoTrip

I've amassed / created a load of resources for various projects that never got anywhere, so I am going to upload them all here. All are free to use on a non-profit basis. Credit would be appreciated.

To begin with here are some sprite and tilesets.

Pictures by egochip - Photobucket

I will be uploading more stuff to this thread in the near future.

voXfReaX

How come you uploaded all this stuff?
Are you quitting CPC or you just wanna move on and get rid off of past projects?

V.

EgoTrip

I cant get my head around coding,  and the collabs I had with people fell through. So they just seemed to be going to waste.  If someone else can make use of them then at least its not all been in vain.

mr_lou

You could also consider uploading them to sites such as pixeljoint.com and/or opengameart.org

I'd love if someone would make a site similar to IndieGameMusic.com, except for graphics.

Gryzor

Aw, these look great; the tiny figures could be used as avatars in the forum as well :D

TFM

Wished I had more time, some of them could be used in some great games.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

AMSDOS

I'm doing a simple little game (eventually), and thought some of those characters maybe suitable.
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

db6128

As I said in my PM, which I hope didn't annoy you to explain the lack of any reply, I would be happy to help with Subtera Puzlo and possibly others, but as well as being too inexperienced to code a game engine right now, I will be resuming studies soon and simply will not have time to spend on programming. If you do want help later in the year, I would see it as a good way to develop my skills and would like to give it a go, but I am always careful not to promise things that I cannot necessarily deliver. If I could have collaborated for the ROM competition, I wouldn't hesitate, but the odds are stacked against me right now. Feel free to give me a shout some time after May.

In any case, the assets are nice, and I hope you can make something for the CPC out of them at some point, with whoever is able to help.
Quote from: Devilmarkus on 13:04, 27 February 12
Quote from: ukmarkh on 11:38, 27 February 12[The owner of one of the few existing cartridges of Chase HQ 2] mentioned to me that unless someone could find a way to guarantee the code wouldn't be duplicated to anyone else, he wouldn't be interested.
Did he also say things like "My treasureeeeee" and is he a little grey guy?