News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

BASIC programs from the Eighties and Nineties

Started by ComSoft6128, 07:32, 29 May 20

Previous topic - Next topic

ComSoft6128

If this generates sufficient interest this will become a series of videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbwrM2ycbjc

goksteroo

Do you have a text file of the list that you can post? It'd be easier to look through than the video.

ComSoft6128

Unfortunately not, what I will do is display the CATalogue of each disk as I retrieve them from the storage boxes they have been kept in for the last twenty+ years. If you or anyone else is interested in a program or programs reply in this thread and I can quickly make a video of the relevant file - one of 6128 Plus machines here is permanently hooked up to the OSSC/Hauppauge Rocket combination and it only takes a few minutes to create a video.

AMSDOS

If their decent, what's TONYMEN1.BAS to TONYMEN6.BAS? There's another File name TONY. but that's in User Area 0 and  the others are in User Area 1.

User area 4 is showing some BBC BASIC stuff along with Files, I think I mentioned it before about viewing them, but can't remember if you showed them, which would have to be viewed in BBC BASIC (also present on the Disk as BBCBASIC.COM), but needs to be loaded in CP/M (Plus is preferable).

Some Math based stuff in User area 3, Disk Utilities in User area 2 and some in User area 1 along with ROMDOS, no idea what that stuff is in User area 5 or 6.
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

ComSoft6128

Hi @AMSDOS ,

The TONYMEN files are all variations on a simple menu system - nothing exciting I'm afraid.