News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Brick Rick (Development)

Started by reidrac, 11:42, 21 June 20

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

RC? Do I have to be on the insider ring? 😁

reidrac

Quote from: Gryzor on 11:21, 13 September 20
RC? Do I have to be on the insider ring? 😁

Is "release candidate"; not that is released yet. Basically: the game is complete and is not a beta build. If there are no issues, this is the version that will be released.
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

Skunkfish

That was great Juan, I watched together with my 2 & 5 year olds...We can't wait to play it!
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

reidrac

Put some time aside this next weekend, just in case; it is very likely I'll release on Friday  ;D

And with this update I think this thread can be considered done and I won't be updating it any more.

I'll open a new thread with the release and link here. Thanks for following this development thread and your support!
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

Gryzor

Thanks for sharing, it's always quite interesting!

ervin

It has indeed been very enjoyable to watch this game's development over time.
Really looking forward to release date!

reidrac