News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

cpctech

Started by arnoldemu, 23:13, 09 January 14

Previous topic - Next topic

arnoldemu

I have updated cpc-tech. All of my example code should now be linked under the sources section.
I will split it up a bit more soon to make it easier to find code examples.

I will also be removing old documents and linking to the more correct cpcwiki versions.

I will continue to fill my website with coding examples.

My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

AMSDOS

On your page, I just noticed these followed 2 programs (in bold) are the same:

QuoteExample of SCR FILL BOX firmware function supplied by cpm-user[highlighted]-[original][30-December-2013]-[ 5.1 KB]
Drawing a loop using firmware (code by CPM User)[highlighted]-[original][30-December-2013]-[ 2.3 KB]
Shows how to setup different palette in each interrupt region and shows how graphics spanning this region will change colour[highlighted]-[original][30-December-2013]-[ 3.1 KB]
Example ROM showing how you can patch firmware functions to make a filesystem that works with BASIC[highlighted]-[original][30-December-2013]-[ 5.4 KB]
Running BASIC programs from assembly[highlighted]-[original][30-December-2013]-[ 749 bytes]
Screen fill by CPM User[highlighted]-[original][30-December-2013]-[ 5.1 KB]

Not sure I wrote a Screen Fill routine, I made another little Sprite Routine out of SCR FLOOD BOX (&BC47) when I discovered it could be used to plot a pixel to screen with the Encoded PEN.
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

arnoldemu

pm me with better descriptions, and corrections and I'll update it this weekend.
My games. My Games

arnoldemu

I have re-categorised the sources section. I think it's a bit clearer what each example does.
My games. My Games