News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

I've written a book on assembly programming!

Started by keith56, 22:35, 11 February 21

Previous topic - Next topic

Animalgril987

Quote from: robcfg on 17:22, 24 February 21Regarding the pdf version, that would be fantastic! I prefer to read a physical book, but gotta admit that having it on a tablet is quite handy.
I'm with you on that. :D
Quote from: keith56 on 11:49, 24 February 21When the 'Kindle exclusive' period ends, I plan to offer to send people a PDF copy of the book if they send me a photo of their physical copy as 'proof of purchase'... it'll allow people the benefits of digital and print, and it'll be interesting to see people pictures!
Count me in. :D

Animalgril987

Apidya

I bought the book and it is really good :)

Well Done

keith56

Now that the amazon exclusivity has expired, I'm pleased to make my "BUYERS REMORSE" offer to buyers of the print book.

If you bought the printed book on that old fashioned paper stuff, but would also like a shiny PDF made of modern digital bit type things I can now offer that!

Send me a photo of your copy of my book as proof of purchase, and I'll send you a link to the PDF... Details Here:
https://www.chibiakumas.com/book/#Remorse

Basically, I want to encourage people to buy in print, but I accept PDFs are often more convenient, so I'm making this offer so the physical buyers get the best of both.

Finally, if you want to get my book digitally, but don't want to give money to the 'evil amazon', I'm now giving the PDF to all $5+ patreons, so you can sign up for $5 for a single month and get the book that way if you wish
https://www.patreon.com/akuyou

Chibi Akumas: Comedy-Horror 8-bit Bullet Hell shooter!
Learn ARM, 8086, Z80, 6502 or 68000 with my tutorials: www.assemblytutorial.com
My Assembly programming book is available now on amazon!

robcfg

This is great news!

I already sent mine  ;D

Thanks a lot!

Animalgril987

Z|G

I bought a paper back version. Looking forward to reading it.Will send "proof" of purchase once it arrives.Best. Z

Update: Arrived. and first example shown.
1xCPC6128, 1xTandy Model 4, 1xC64 (IN BOX)