Recent posts

Biete / Suche / Re: Suche - Schneider CPC Thor...
Last post by GUNHED - Today at 14:52
News & Events / Re: NoRecess - Axelay (author ...
Last post by HAL6128 - Today at 14:48
Technically spoken it doesn't matter if hard- or software. Whereas software sprites runs with the help of the CPU, a hardware sprite run with support of a special circuit? But both processes seems to be the same: save screen / RAM content, overlay with another (bitmap) and restore. Am I right?
Applications / Re: COSMOS v.27 / November 202...
Last post by HAL6128 - Today at 14:42
Does COSMOS run on CP/M Plus?
What I have read is that it need CP/M 2.2.
Does d_kefs version of CP/M also support CP/M 2.2. I haven't tried it yet.
Last post by eto - Today at 14:29
brauchst du das Original für einen Podcast?
Applications / Re: COSMOS v.27 / November 202...
Last post by GUNHED - Today at 14:29
The best is to upload the new file (ignore / keep old file) and change the link in the Wiki-page.
If you attach the DSK here on a post, I can try to do that.  :)

However, it's good to give this topic a push! Especially since CP/M Plus now runs thanks @d_kef on many more storage devices.  :)

You can find the 1.06 rom here: https://www.cpcwiki.eu/imgs/b/bb/Dreamwriter225_ROM.zip

Turn out that The first Tandy/NTS Dreamwriter, the Dreamwriter 225 was a rebadged Amstrad NC100. Later on, they'd use Nakajima's models with the NEC V20 processor instead the Z80.
Last post by marcm200 - Today at 14:11
Es gab mal vor ein paar Monaten eine Annonce auf ebay-Kleinanzeigen, aber ich war zu langsam, da war es schon weg. Und auch der Programmierer des Spiels konnte mir da leider nicht weiterhelfen (habe mal nachgefragt, denn ich wollte einen Podcast über das Spiel machen).
Hi ikonsgr,

is the RAM/ROM board already available for ordering? Can it be used together with an existing USIFAC II, or will there be a version which combines both units in one?

greetings from Vienna

Wolfgang
News & Events / Re: NoRecess - Axelay (author ...
Last post by BSC - Today at 13:16
Quote from: MaV on Today at 12:04IT should have successfully made the distinction between software and hardware sprites back then,
There! You did it yourself!  ;)
Emulators / Re: .
Last post by BZHGames - Today at 12:38
Hi everybody,

Unfortunately, we have no news from him and his new project. :(
Is there anyone else planning to make a JavaScript emulator?
I'm looking on the internet, but I can't find anything. Too bad I don't have the skills to develop one myself.
I am a C# developer, I have only a few notions of JavaScript.
I think that even with training, I will never be able to develop an emulator. It's only for the gifted   ;D