News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Recent posts

If the audio output is connected to the sound line on the expansion port, the radio would be heard in the CPC speaker.
Yes, that much is clear, nobody said it's revolutionary in a technical way, but still .
Quote from: Gryzor on Today at 07:55Whaaaat? What's this?!
nothing spectacular. It's a FM module that is controlled by the CPC. I would expect a simple address decoding logic activates the FM IC which gets the data from the data bus. The IC does all the radio logic including sound output. 

In short: your CPC controls a radio IC but you won't listen to a radio with your CPC. 

Check whether transistors Q3,4,5 between the base and the emitter have approximately 0.7 V
Connect nsync to the sound line. You should hear a 50hz buzz in your headphones. Try connecting the LUM signal straight to the TV video input.
Pretty awesome... Anyone going to try it?
Seller seems to be the same one whom I recently encountered on Amibay forums:
(Similar gadget, but on Amiga)
https://www.amibay.com/threads/amigaradio-fm-am-radio-receiver-module.2445292/
Ok, I'll try during this week and post it back the results.

Thanks!
Whaaaat? What's this?!
Been following the Mastodon official stats for a while now out of morbid curiosity. The platform has been losing about 1000 users a day, steadily, for months now. It's probably going to drop below 900k active users this week. It's a pity, but the writing was on the wall from the beginning... 
A
Games / Re: Burnin' Rubber review from...
Last post by Anthony Flack - Today at 03:27
Also, the opponent cars that crash into each other and then become lethal roadblocks are brutal, but they are an improvement over the opponent cars in WEC Le Mans, who basically crash into each other whenever there is more than one of them on the track.

Also speaking of which, Burnin' Rubber has as many as nine cars on screen at one time which is pretty impressive.

The audio is not attractive, but it is helpful when slipstreaming.