Android app

Started by Gryzor, 15:36, 26 March 20

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

So I downloaded it a couple of days ago and enjoyed it during my (state-approved) walk; are there plans to evolve it? I have several suggestions, but I bet these are quite obvious so I wouldn't want to tire anyone...

RolandRadio

I dont know if Bertrand is a user of the cpc wiki. but i will point him to this thread by a mail i will send him. So if you have ideas to improve the Android app, just write them in here.

Regards,
Roland
Welcome to RolandRadio.net We are playing the finest Amstrad CPC music 24 hours a day, seven days a week. AY around the clock. For your pleasure.

Bertrand

Hi there. If you have any idea I'll be glad to know them  ;)
The main idea of this app is to have a quick way to listen to our favorite radio... One click on your smartphone and you have fun  :D
It will also bring you 30 years ago to the Amstrad CPC universe...

Bertrand

New update on the playstore. Now you can pass the intro tape sound by clicking on the Amstrad text... Also some optimizations.

RolandRadio

I need to fetch my old Samsung Galaxy S7 edge to check this out :D
I am an Apple iOS user, so maybe will have the time to do a ios app too?
Welcome to RolandRadio.net We are playing the finest Amstrad CPC music 24 hours a day, seven days a week. AY around the clock. For your pleasure.

Gryzor

Just got the update :)

So, my comments:
-Love the intro
-rest of the interface should ideally be like the intro itself:
--choice of colour or green monitor
--CPC font
--Include copyright messages

Other than that:
-Choose modes?
-Add a pause and a stop button
-Add a notification with media controls

I understand that the logic behind this is to be a very simple player so I'm keeping my suggestions to a minimum :)

Thanks!!

RolandRadio

I installed it on my old Samsung galaxy s7 edge. I miss a pause / stop button and a close application button.
Amstrad font would also be very cool

Bertrand

Thank you for your feedback. I'm still working to improve the app ;-)

Gryzor

Let me know if you need any beta testers ☺️

Bertrand

A new update is on the store ;-)
Tell me what you think...

RolandRadio

Its getting better every time :-)

Now you need to include: :-)

Gryzor

The pacman element is nice, though you could use some low-rez version to go with the rest of it :)

The rest of the comments still stand, though the addition of Pause is nice!