MiniPlayer is back

Started by RolandRadio, 22:38, 20 March 20

Previous topic - Next topic

RolandRadio

The MiniPlayer is back :-)

You now can click on the little RolandRadio-Animation on https://rolandradio.net and a new browser will open minimized so you can now listen to roland radio without a dedicated player while surfing the net.

Welcome to RolandRadio.net We are playing the finest Amstrad CPC music 24 hours a day, seven days a week. AY around the clock. For your pleasure.

Targhan

Great! However, I would have never found this out if you didn't tell. Is there a way to put a "click to open player" or something like that?
Targhan/Arkos

Arkos Tracker 2.0.1 now released! - Follow the news on Twitter!
Disark - A cross-platform Z80 disassembler/source converter
FDC Tool 1.1 - Read Amsdos files without the system

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

RolandRadio

At the moment i am working on the miniplayer to get it refreshing its content, cause i recognized, that its not very helpful to listen to something and not knowing what it is.  :P
So i am uploading the new version at the moment and if i find the time i will try to make the miniplayer more noticeable :)

Update: works fantastic - I start to love Laravel :D

Welcome to RolandRadio.net We are playing the finest Amstrad CPC music 24 hours a day, seven days a week. AY around the clock. For your pleasure.

RolandRadio

Quote from: Targhan on 13:57, 21 March 20
Great! However, I would have never found this out if you didn't tell. Is there a way to put a "click to open player" or something like that?

I have now added some additional text. Hopefully people will find it.

Targhan

The text is way too small (and I don't have a huge screen), please make it bigger.
Targhan/Arkos

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

RolandRadio

Have increased the text from 6px to 8px :-)
More will break the navbar

Targhan

It's better, thanks.
Targhan/Arkos

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

RolandRadio

I also have now included the "coming up next"-feature where you see what is played next.
This will help to endure stressful titles  :o