Looking for Amsdos french layout + last parados version for DUALOS

Started by Kris, 16:18, 17 September 16

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

Hi all,

I'm looking for this file to be "burn" into an eprom in my 6128; didn't find it on the wiki ?
Thank you

CraigsBar

Which way round do you want it? Amsdos first (default) or parados first?
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Kris

CraigsBar

OK. Will knock one up tonight, you need just the file, or the ROM programming too (I have spares you see)

Kris

I would need the ROM to be burn directly into a 27C256 .
Thank you again  ;)

CraigsBar

OK. Will do and test it tonight. Pm me your address and I'll get it posted tomorrow.

Kris

TFM

How to make one on a CPC?

MEMORY &1FFF
LOAD"AMSDOS.ROM",&2000
LOAD"PARADOS.ROM",&6000
SAVE"DUAL-DOS.ROM",B,&2000,&8000

Now just move it from this disc to the EPROM burner and write it to the EPROM.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Kris

I have been trying to do so but I didn't use the right addresses :-[  and got some reset at boot.
Will try your solution asap; thank you  :D

TFM

Well, you have to remove the Header of the file which you like to burn. Maybe that's the problem. one can easily forget to do so.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

CraigsBar

Quote from: CraigsBar on 15:43, 19 September 16
OK. Will do and test it tonight. Pm me your address and I'll get it posted tomorrow.

File attached... All my 27c256 chips are dead.. I'll order some new ones, because I need to upgrade my DualOS schneider 6128 as well, however if you cannot wait and have access to a programmer... Knock yourself out!

Kris

Thank you for your quick feedback; unfortunately, my programmer just died so that I won't be able to burn any eprom for a while (need to buy a new one).

I will keep you posted here.

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft

CraigsBar

Quote from: Kris on 09:58, 20 September 16
Thank you for your quick feedback; unfortunately, my programmer just died so that I won't be able to burn any eprom for a while (need to buy a new one).

I will keep you posted here.
No worries, as soon as my replacement eproms get here I'll burn you one.

Kris

Thank you so much !!
I have 2 * 27c256Q if needed, you can PM meand I will sent them to you.

I just try to fix my eprom programmer but it seems definitively dead (all LED are ON and nothing else happened.....).

CraigsBar

Still waiting on the eproms... Damn post from China!

CraigsBar

Quote from: CraigsBar on 12:35, 09 October 16
Still waiting on the eproms... Damn post from China!
OK, the new eproms arrived yesterday, if you can remind me where you want it posting I'll burn it tonight.

CraigsBar

Quote from: CraigsBar on 10:09, 20 October 16
OK, the new eproms arrived yesterday, if you can remind me where you want it posting I'll burn it tonight.
And it's burned and tested. Now where to post it?

CraigsBar

Quote from: CraigsBar on 19:19, 20 October 16
And it's burned and tested. Now where to post it?

OK, @Kris no longer needs this AmsDOS / ParaDOS 1.2 EPROM, so it is going spare...... Anyone want it?

First to shout and give me an address gets it!

Kris

CraigsBar

Quote from: Kris on 06:49, 21 October 16
I will finally take this one; PM sent to Craig ;)
Loops, I just found this still packaged up on my desk. I thought it was long since posted. Shout if you still want it.

Kris