News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

run dsk files from real cpc 6128

Started by dimdim80, 23:59, 26 September 20

Previous topic - Next topic

dimdim80

Hello,i was wondering now that i have installed and run symbos and succesfully connected to internet,how to run dsk images?
I followeed a link from youtube where M4 board is shown and followed each step and tried to run it through the web interface.When i clicked to run the rick dangerous 128+ remake version it showed the initial screen and then exited to basic.Same goes for all the dsk images  even if i open the directory with Icd command and navigate through dsk file and run the correspoding bin file->it exits to basic.
Also is there any way to run my real 3 inched disks from symbos?
and lastly can i save the settings like wallpaper and time in symbos so on next power up not to configure again?
Thanks in advance.

Duke

Quote from: dimdim80 on 23:59, 26 September 20When i clicked to run the rick dangerous 128+ remake version it showed the initial screen and then exited to basic.Same goes for all the dsk images  even if i open the directory with Icd command and navigate through dsk file and run the correspoding bin file->it exits to basic.
Also is there any way to run my real 3 inched disks from symbos?
Try to use the modified lowerrom.
You can use the installer I made here:
https://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/technical-support/the-compatibility-of-the-m4-card/msg179713/#msg179713

dimdim80

M4 board is installed on mother xboard together with Toto's xmem.According to Toto he told me that 0 until 31 inlcuding slot must be empty in order to avoid conflicts.So can i install it for example at 32?

dimdim80

I installed anyway folowing your instructions and intalled correctly with no errors.,but again i get the same result->the loading screen loads and frezzes.
I tried 4 games the same reult.i run the bas and bin files