What a discovery? My cpc 464 has a serial port.

Started by xubuntu, 12:29, 20 March 21

Previous topic - Next topic

VintageAdvantage

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:18, 22 March 21

Very.
I always thought you have a very *fine* sense of humor.. that must come from somewhere! I mean, putting folks into the HoS and such - hilarious!  :laugh:

Bryce

Duke isn't Greek! I think xubuntu might be posting after consuming a few glasses of the good stuff.

Bryce.

xubuntu

Yes I went in all that trouble to make propaganda about the uscfUUUUUCCCK.. Genious thought.

The truth is that I am making a series of videos about how to make games in different platforms.

I made an initial video "How to make a game for msdos in qbasic"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBt6ruc8Gvo

Another one recently "How to make a game in visual basic 6.0".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3_CuTDMzDU

And now I just finished the game/video "How to make a game for the amstrad cpc"

And it's about time to move on the next project "how to make a game for the C64".

I also want to state that this forum is fantastic, super solid and simply amazing.

And I also want to thank my friend Bryce because he is the dude, and also my mother and my father who made me a genious.

If you type on Google "how to make a game for msdos" GUESS WHO SHOWES UP ???

My friend Bryce you were wrong about me not going well with google !!! GOOGLE LOVES ME !!!!
cpc power

eto

Quote from: xubuntu on 13:09, 22 March 21I am the biggest genious ever laid foot on planet earth, after Einstein. And Elon Musk follows. It's Albert, Angelo (me), Elon.

I am pretty sure Elon knows how to use Google. So he wins.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: eto on 21:31, 22 March 21
I am pretty sure Elon knows how to use Google. So he wins.
Fairly certain Elon also has a dictionary and knows how to use one.  :laugh: :laugh:
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?