News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Thanks for GX4000 Conversions

Started by RetroMal, 02:03, 14 July 18

Previous topic - Next topic

RetroMal

I'd just like to thank those involved in converting so many titles for the GX4000 and putting them here for download.

I wanted to play Wonder Boy on my GX4000 and I have a C4CPC but I couldn't get it working.  Using nocart I created .cpr files but when I ran them I'd get some sort of error - "Bad Command" or "Syntax Error" - I assume my command line was wrong.  So I searched for help and found your page with the hard work already done for me.  I can now play Wonder Boy to my hearts content and other excellent games as well.

Thanks again for your efforts - they are appreciated.

Mal

Gryzor

Indeed, this is a wonderful project, and a huge one to begin with. I'm really surprised with the output!

chinnyhill10

Quote from: RetroMal on 02:03, 14 July 18
I'd just like to thank those involved in converting so many titles for the GX4000 and putting them here for download.

I wanted to play Wonder Boy on my GX4000 and I have a C4CPC but I couldn't get it working.  Using nocart I created .cpr files but when I ran them I'd get some sort of error - "Bad Command" or "Syntax Error" - I assume my command line was wrong.  So I searched for help and found your page with the hard work already done for me.  I can now play Wonder Boy to my hearts content and other excellent games as well.

Thanks again for your efforts - they are appreciated.

Mal

It's a great project and very useful.
--
ChinnyVision - Reviews Of Classic Games Using Original Hardware
chinnyhill10 - YouTube