News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

fixed my cpc, help with my gt65 monitor please

Started by davetheshrew, 22:26, 06 February 20

Previous topic - Next topic

davetheshrew

my gt65 monitor seems to have an issue, with v.hold especially, when the cpc464 turns on it looks like I have a blank screen, but if I scroll the vhold wheel I can just about manage to get the amstrad basic stuff peeking at the bottom of the screen. Is there a way to get it so my screen can go up a bit more so I can see everything? Could it be capacitors or something?

when the monitor came through the post it took a hard slap and cracked the case in transit, maybe something shifted?

thanks

Audronic

Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

davetheshrew

Ive not tried another monitor but I connected a rca plug to gnd and luma and got a good picture in bw.

Ive got decent tools and know how to protect myself, Ive figured out that potentiometer  vr702 manages the vhold but even if I crank it to the maximum I get 1/3rd of the screen at most and its not stable. Is there schematics around? will start looking

Audronic

Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.