News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

What a discovery? My cpc 464 has a serial port.

Started by xubuntu, 11:29, 20 March 21

Previous topic - Next topic

VintageAdvantage

Quote from: Gryzor on 17:18, 22 March 21

Very.
I always thought you have a very *fine* sense of humor.. that must come from somewhere! I mean, putting folks into the HoS and such - hilarious!  :laugh:

Bryce

Duke isn't Greek! I think xubuntu might be posting after consuming a few glasses of the good stuff.

Bryce.

xubuntu

Yes I went in all that trouble to make propaganda about the uscfUUUUUCCCK.. Genious thought.

The truth is that I am making a series of videos about how to make games in different platforms.

I made an initial video "How to make a game for msdos in qbasic"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBt6ruc8Gvo

Another one recently "How to make a game in visual basic 6.0".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3_CuTDMzDU

And now I just finished the game/video "How to make a game for the amstrad cpc"

And it's about time to move on the next project "how to make a game for the C64".

I also want to state that this forum is fantastic, super solid and simply amazing.

And I also want to thank my friend Bryce because he is the dude, and also my mother and my father who made me a genious.

If you type on Google "how to make a game for msdos" GUESS WHO SHOWES UP ???

My friend Bryce you were wrong about me not going well with google !!! GOOGLE LOVES ME !!!!

eto

Quote from: xubuntu on 12:09, 22 March 21I am the biggest genious ever laid foot on planet earth, after Einstein. And Elon Musk follows. It's Albert, Angelo (me), Elon.

I am pretty sure Elon knows how to use Google. So he wins.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: eto on 20:31, 22 March 21
I am pretty sure Elon knows how to use Google. So he wins.
Fairly certain Elon also has a dictionary and knows how to use one.  :laugh: :laugh:
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?