CWTA Issue 22 - October 1986 - Type-Ins
From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
The following listings were published in the October 1986 issue of Computing_with_the_Amstrad:
- Spider's Web (David Browne)
- Life (Roland A Waddilove)
- Real Time Clock (Simon E Holderness)
- Fast Fill (Roland A Waddilove)
- Amstrad Analysis - Checking for Prime Numbers (Trevor Roberts)
- Aleatoire - Palindromic number puzzle and Sieve of Erastothenes
- Atomic Battle was included on the disc/tape that readers could send away for and is included on the dsk image
- Several code improvement suggestions were published in the Postbag section for Backgammon by Paul Goodings (August 1986 issue).