CWTA Issue 37 - January 1988 - Type-Ins
From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
The following listings were published in the January 1988 issue of Computing_with_the_Amstrad:
- Biomorphs (Christian J Pinder)
- Swapper (Andrew MacPhee)
- Grand Piano (David Bozon)
- Scrolling Scenery (Andrew Wyatt)
- Sing Alonga CPC (Jessica O'Donovan)
- Highlighter (Brendan Newbanks)
- Save Santa! (Tiffany Wood)
- Solisquare (Willie Lawrie)
- Pattern Fill (Ian C Sharpe)
- All files here originally created by Nich Campbell. Pattern Fill originally has an error with a missing RETURN on line 450 but this is corrected in the version here.
- The postbag had a listing to improve Basic Nobbling by Darren Hughes from Nov 87 issue, replacing asterisks with small horse sprites.