CWTA Issue 40 - April 1988 - Type-Ins
From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
The following listings were published in the April 1988 issue of Computing_with_the_Amstrad:
- Disc Library (Vesa Polkki) NB correction from May 1988 included
- Cube Wars (Johnathan Pugh)
- Disc File Header Reader (Simon Mugan)
- Interrupt Driven Scroller (Jakob Givoni)
- Supershift Typing Aid For Protext (Chris Nixon)
- All files here originally created by Nich Campbell.
- A 10-liner called Grapics by Salim Benadel, which was published in this issue, is a version of a program in the CPC manual (the same one that Spiral, in the previous issue of CWTA CPC, was based on!), so it's not on the disc.