CWTA Issue 43 - July 1988 - Type-Ins
From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
The following listings were published in the July 1988 issue of Computing_with_the_Amstrad:
- Codemaster (R. Jackson)
- Simon (Alistair Young)
- Space Attack (Stephen McCormick)
- Menuetto (Alistair Young) NB corrected September 1988
- Walker (Alistair Young)
- Sort (Simon Monk and Sue Bradshaw)
- Newmarket (Steve Bissell)
- Letterhead Designer (Chris Nixon) NB corrected August 1988
- All files here originally created by Nich Campbell.
- Sorting Algorithms: Bubble sort (BUBBSORT.BAS), Quick sort (QUICSORT.BAS) and Shell sort (SHELSORT.BAS). First LOAD"SORTTEST" to load the testing routine, then type MERGE"BUBBSORT" or MERGE"QUICSORT" or MERGE"SHELSORT" to merge the appropriate sorting algorithm with the testing routine.