CWTA Issue 44 - August 1988 - Type-Ins
From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
The following listings were published in the August 1988 issue of Computing_with_the_Amstrad:
- Lucas' Problem (Henry Watton) NB error-checking routines added
- The Snake (John Dawson)
- Cecil The Centipede (Simon Mathews)
- Box Clever (Karen Johnson) NB error-checking routines added
- 3D Animated Graphics (Ian Sharpe, based on John Carpenter's code)
- Machine code shell sort (Mike Mee)
- House Of Spiders (Johnathan Pugh)
- All files here originally created by Nich Campbell.
- An improved version of an earlier screen copying routine by Ian Sharpe is included on the dsk image. Type CALL &100 to save the current screen and CALL &10C to recall it. CALL &118,address saves the current inks to an address in memory, and CALL &132,address sets the inks to the colours stored at an address in memory.
- The first part of a Programming Clinic article to create a club database by Ian Sharpe was published, with the actual code printed in October 1988 (issue 46).