Crazy Cars 2 (cartridge)
From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
(Redirected from Crazy Cars 2 ( Cartridge ))
See also Crazy Cars series page.
|Title:||Crazy Cars 2 ( Cartridge )|
Covers from CPCmania
You can download in PDF from CPCmania ( See the links ).
You can download in CPR for use in emulators and BIN from CPCmania ( See the links ).
Implementation details and use of Plus hardware
- Mode 0 is used for title screen (with Car on it) and in game
- Mode 1 is used for the map screen, the initial "Crazy Cars 2" screen (with the blue text) and for the Titus logo
- On the title screen (with car) the plus raster interrupt is used multiple times to make background colours.
- In game the plus raster interrupt is used multiple times to make the colourful sky
- Plus palette is used throughout (some colours are different compared to the CPC version although they seem similar)
- Plus sprites are used on the map screen
- Plus screen split is not used
- Plus smooth scroll is not used.
- Plus DMA is not used.
- http://www.cpcmania.com/ ( on the games section : GX4000/CPC+ GAMES )