Letter Quality LQ3500 24pin Dot Matrix Printer from Amstrad. Available as LQ3500 and LQ3500di (di = dual interface, with additional RS232 interface).
Details are unknown.
Unknown if it fits in the CPC era, or if it is a newer product.
For (detailed) general information about Amstrad/Scheider printers, see:
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Models
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Technical Specifications
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Control Codes
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Support for 7bit Printer Ports
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Character Sets
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Buttons and DIP Switches
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Resources (User and Service Manuals, Datasheets, ROM-images)
- ACU Nov 1987, announced on page 5, reviewed on pages 38, 39,40: "AMSTRAD has a reputation for giving products really interesting and useful names. The LQ3500 keeps this tradition..." (Whew!)
- ACU Jan 1988, page 6 contained a note that Epson took legal actions against Amstrad (they didn't like the "LQ" nor the "3500")
- None such scanned...?
- LQ3500di and LQ5000di Leaflet (English)
- DMP3160/DMP3250di/DMP4000/LQ3500/LQ3500di/LQ5000di AMSTPRINT Leaflet (Norwegian)