From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
ManageDsk is a small tool which allows :
- Create a empty .DSK file (in DATA format),
- Add some files in an existing .DSK file,
- Extract some files from an existing .DSK file,
- Rename some files contained in a .DSK file,
- Delete some files contained in a .DSK file,
- And since version 0.15, Read/Write DSK files from/to a 3,5" floppy
Direct link for version 0.20h (Build Feb 6 2012): Here
ManageDsk was used as a basis to make iDSK, a portable variant that runs on Linux, Mac OS X.