Difference between revisions of "BOS"
From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
Latest revision as of 14:43, 17 January 2020
There are 3 versions:
- Enable resizing of the first memory bank from 32 Kb to up to 64 Kb to prevent issues with large BASIC programs
- Allow usage of ramdisk from within BASIC (was previously only usable in CP/M)
- Allow user to set sizes of RAM floppy, printer spooler and BASIC RAM area
- Cannot load files larger than 32 Kb from ramdisk in BASIC
- Fix bug loading files larger than 32 Kb from ramdisk in BASIC
- Vortex SP 512 Kb (BOS 1.0) Manual (pdf) (August 1985)
- Vortex BOS 2.0 Manual (pdf) (10.11.1986)
- Vortex RAM Expansions SP64-SP512 (BOS 1.0) User Handbook (pdf) (Oct 1985)