CWTA Issue 31 - July 1987 - Type-Ins
From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
Revision as of 14:26, 11 September 2020 by Robbarton (Created page with "The following listings were published in the July 1987 issue of ''Computing_with_the_Amstrad'': === Type-Ins === * Income Tax Calculator (Hamish McPhee) * Amstrad Rom (R...")
The following listings were published in the July 1987 issue of Computing_with_the_Amstrad:
- Income Tax Calculator (Hamish McPhee)
- Amstrad Rom (Roland A Waddilove) NB machine code listing, not included on the dsk image
- Howzat! (by Jason Chown, adapted by Ken Goodman)
- Party Machine / Fruit Machine (Gordon J Key)
- Disc Catalogue (Robin Nixon)
- Fractal Nebulae (Stan Grapley)
- Aliens (Alan Grosvenor)
- The Postbag pointed out an error in the Eggstatic listing from April 1987, there was an addition to Daniel Bishop's Ayo listing to make the number of seeds clearer, and there was an improvement to the Crumpled option in the Surface Plotter listing by Ian Sharpe - this floods the landscape to an arbitrary "sea level".