From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
PulkoTronics is an French group specialized in conception and construction of hardware extensions for CPC and other 80's area computer.
- Nova, Realtime clock and non-volatile memory
- FlashGordon, a romboard derivated from the MegaFlash.
- Albireo, an USB/SD mass storage interface, a serial interface and an USB device interface.
- CPCSD, a very simple SD interface using printer port.
- AmiPS/2, a mouse adapter for Atari and Amiga.
- Willy, an adapter to use Serdaco's OPL3LPT and S2P soundcards
And some other abandoned or stalling project.