Switchblade on Cartridge is a slightly PLUS enhanced version of the CPC version.
Considered decent and good by most Amstrad fans.
Covers from CPCmania
You can download in PDF from CPCmania ( See the links ).
You can download in CPR for use in emulators and BIN from CPCmania ( See the links ).
Implementation details and use of Plus hardware
- Mode 1 is used throughout
- Multiple plus raster interrupts are used to make the shading in the sky
- Plus sprites are used for the Gremlin logo on the title screen (this actually overlays a smaller, software sprite Gremlin logo), and for extra colours and scenery in the game.
(Sprites are x2 in X and x1 in Y, which give a mode 1 equivalent pixel size)
- Plus screen split is not used
- Plus pixel by pixel hardware scroll is used.
- Plus DMA is not used
Screenshots from CPC version and cartridge version.
http://www.cpcmania.com/ ( on the games section : GX4000/CPC+ GAMES )