News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Anarchy (in the uk)

Started by Axelino, 21:58, 13 March 12

Previous topic - Next topic

Axelino

For those (a few i think) who don't know the levels 10 & 11 are all in black and it's a sin cause  both c64 & Spectrum aren't and the game itself is very addictive !

Is there any version of this game fixed on the net or otherwise is there anyone who can fix that ?

Puresox

Yeah, Anarchy is a great game, I was really pissed off when I got to those levels, Disappointed cos it was such an enjoyable jaunt , I didn't realise it was an error , I thought it was part of the design ( A bad one at that). A nice Fix would be great !

Johnny Olsen

Level fixed, but as far as I remember, the game has no ending but crash when you come to level 17.

Infinite live and time is included.

Enjoy.

Puresox

Johnny Olsen

Quote from: Puresox on 05:11, 14 March 12
Didn't take long!! :o

No I'm lightning fast  :D
I did the fix for about 20 years ago.

Axelino

:o :o :o

Thanks a lot for the gift, finally i can complete that !

Someone please put this dsk on cpc-power  :)

alex76gr

QuoteNo I'm lightning fast  :D
I did the fix for about 20 years ago.

Awesome!
Many thanks.
I still believe that i got my myopia from the green GT-65 monitor, but i can't prove it! :)

ukmarkh

Quote from: Johnny Olsen on 04:07, 14 March 12
Level fixed, but as far as I remember, the game has no ending but crash when you come to level 17.

Infinite live and time is included.

Enjoy.

This is awesome, thank you so much!

Nich

Quote from: Puresox on 22:12, 13 March 12
Yeah, Anarchy is a great game, I was really pissed off when I got to those levels, Disappointed cos it was such an enjoyable jaunt , I didn't realise it was an error , I thought it was part of the design ( A bad one at that). A nice Fix would be great !
I cracked Anarchy recently (you can download it from NVG) and I also thought that the levels 10 and 11 were intentionally designed to feature invisible bricks - so my version doesn't fix these levels! :( However, it does allow you to skip levels by pressing ESC, it fixes the bug that crashes the game once level 16 has been completed, and you can save your high scores to disc - provided you don't use any of the cheats! ;)

It looks like I may have to re-crack Anarchy to make levels 10 and 11 visible, then... ::)

TFM

Quote from: Nich on 22:31, 15 March 12
... it fixes the bug that crashes the game once level 16 has been completed...

Sound great! How much levels does the game have?
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Puresox

Yeah How many other levels are there access to?That is great news and I look forward,if possible to playing it?

That link didn't seem to work Btw.

EgoTrip

can someone make a level editor?

Johnny Olsen

Quote from: EgoTrip on 10:58, 16 March 12
can someone make a level editor?

Maybe Nich can make one  ;)

Here is a little help to do it.

Screen level 1  start in  adr &82eb
;  -    -    2    -           &84b6
;  -    -    3    -           &8681
;  -    -    4    -           &884c
;  -    -    5    -           &8a17
;  -    -    6    -           &8be2
;  -    -    7    -           &8dad
;  -    -    8    -           &8f78
;  -    -    9    -           &9143
;  -    -    10   -           &930e
;  -    -    11   -           &94d9
;  -    -    12   -           &96a4
;  -    -    13   -           &986f
;  -    -    14   -           &9a3a
;  -    -    15   -           &9cc5
;  -    -    16   -           &9ddc
;
;You can make new screen using these address
;
;The code
;
;&20 = empty
;&2a = ?
;&40 = things to shot
;&44 = Monster
;&45 = exit
;&46 = fly
;&50 = pyramid
;&52 = ?
;&55 = Your fly

TFM

So it is 16 levels, not more, not less? Right?
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Nich

Quote from: TFM/FS on 17:10, 16 March 12
So it is 16 levels, not more, not less? Right?

Yes, there are only 16 levels. My crack sends the player back to level 1 once level 16 has been completed.

Nich

Quote from: Puresox on 02:02, 16 March 12
Yeah How many other levels are there access to?That is great news and I look forward,if possible to playing it?

That link didn't seem to work Btw.
The forum seems to add http:// to every link, even if it isn't a link to a web page. >:( I don't remember it doing this before! The correct URL is ftp://ftp.nvg.ntnu.no/pub/cpc/games/arcade/anarchy.zip .

If it still doesn't work, my crack can also be downloaded from CPC-POWER - and this link definitely works!

steve

Yes, I always have to go back through the link to remove the http:// added by the forum.
Maybe Gryzor could switch this "feature" off?

Gryzor

Alas, it's not a feature, it's a recurring bug for a long time now... I have reported it, but...

However, I mean, these are tiny files, why not just attach them? :D