News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Barbarian (melbourne house 1988)

Started by Axelino, 11:36, 24 February 12

Previous topic - Next topic

Axelino

I am trying to complete this game but unfortunately it has a bug  and it is impossible to complete, practically on one certain point of the game (as you can see in the image)
a staircase is cut in half, and the character does not manage to get on it  ::)
Anyone is able to fix it?

DARKGATE

:( Sapevo di questo bug, ma sapevo che era presente nella versione cassetta, la versione su disco dovrebbe funzionare correttamente, tu a quale versione stai giocando?

:( I know this bug, but i know was only for tape version, the disk version should work correctly, which version are you playing?
Do not underestimate the power of AMSTRAD CPC.

Axelino

Ho giocato tutte le versioni che sono riuscito a trovare sulla rete e tutte hanno lo stesso bug, peccato perchè il gioco mi piace molto e avrei voluto farne un video  :(

I've played all the versions that i have found on the net and all of those have the same bug, how bad cause i like it very much and i wanted to realize a longplay  :(

MacDeath

Sorry I don't understand Irish... 8)

DARKGATE

:laugh: UHAHUAUHAAHUUHAUHA
Italian, this is italian language MACDEATH  :) .

Prova a scaricare qui   

http://www.cpc-power.com/index.php?page=detail&onglet=dsk&num=1629
sembra che abbiano risolto il problema, ma devi scrivere alcune righe di pokes, francamente non so il meccanismo di inserimento.
Prova a domandare se possono fare un file per sistemare il problema, in questo forum ci sono persone in gamba.

Guys is possible made a file for fix this bug for this game?  :)

fgbrain

I think that DSK version of Kukulcan is edited.. There's the end screen posted as well at cpc-power .

_____

6128 (UK keyboard, Crtc type 0/2), 6128+ (UK keyboard), 3.5" and 5.25" drives, Reset switch and Digiblaster (selfmade), Inicron Romram box, Bryce Megaflash, SVideo & PS/2 mouse, , Magnum Lightgun, X-MEM, X4 Board, C4CPC, Multiface2 X4, RTC X4 and Gotek USB Floppy emulator.

MacDeath

QuoteA noter que l'échelle a la fin du jeu a été débuggé, du coups le jeu est finissable
a notare che la scala (de Milano) a la fino de ludico est debuggiano é comé va la mama, per se  ludicissimo é potero finissimo.

;D
yeah, seems like Italian is quite close to French.

The second version at CPCpower has been patched.

You know we Français simply love to insult every Italian just by being French... This seem to irate you i guess.
Ok, britons also are insulted just because we are French and do exist.

must be something with the stiff upper lips... or the stiff lower pair of lips... or the striff upper... er... anyway. ::)

it's my old (dense) joke as the flags for both Italia and Eire quite look the same on my monitor.
Don't worry, it could have been worse : it could have looked like the Belgium flag too.

(I shouldn't brag too much about Italian, as I live not that far from Italian's border... I don't want no Vendetta on me...)

Were Amstrad CPC available in Italia ?

Puresox

Vive la France !! 2 hr lunch Breaks, Great food and not continually shafted by the government. Might be different now Sarkozy is in place. Might be a totally wrong anyhow :D

DARKGATE

:( I do not like to insult anyone, that there is a little 'friction' s true Italians and French, but for me this is 'really stupid, you are French and I Italian, if you are in this forum and why' we share the same passion, not to nationalism.
The AMSTRAD cpc was in Italy, but don't had a great success.  :(
Commodore 64 was the dominator.

Close off topic
ON TOPIC

If i take the original game, BARBARIAN TAPE, which i can fix the bug?
Thank you.

:o OOOOH great end game.  ???

beaker

Quote from: MacDeath on 15:09, 25 February 12
Sorry I don't understand Irish... 8)

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, na Bearla cliste  ;) 

Axelino

Omg, i didn't see the patched version on Cpc-power yesterday, maybe it's dyslexia  :D
Thanks guys for the help !

Axelino

Quote from: MacDeath on 15:09, 25 February 12

it's my old (dense) joke as the flags for both Italia and Eire quite look the same on my monitor.
Don't worry, it could have been worse : it could have looked like the Belgium flag too.

LoL  ;D