News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

cpc games 2016

Started by cpc4eva, 09:23, 30 September 16

Previous topic - Next topic

cpc4eva

just wondering if these are all the cpc games and demos (not utilities) released so far this year ?  Is there any i have missed ?

GAMES
===========

A Prelude To Chaos, Adios A La Casta - Episode 2, Anunnaki, C.I.A Adventure, Cero Absoluto, Coolbox, Defence, Elf La Aventura, Escape From Soviet Science And Detention Base, Four Mile Island, Get The Cash!, Golden Tail, Heroes Rescue, Kung Fu Guns, Jewel Warehouse, Neptune's Caverns, Mutante, Montoya, Jumping Jack, Out Of This World, Railways, SceptreQuest I, Space Invaders Arcade Emulator For Amstrad CPC, Survival, The Crystal Of Nebumeth, The Treasure of McDooby's Mansion Version 2.0, The Vampire Bunny, The Wizard's Castle, TVBALL, Zombi Terror Reloaded

Demos
==========

30 Years Amstrad Megademo, Amstrad.eu Compo Croco Ou Dragon, ASIC Intro 2, Barbar, Buddy Slideshow, CPC vs Virgill, Cybernoid II The Revenge, Donkey Kong Country Aquatic Ambience, Ghosts'N'Goblins, Ghouls'N Goblins Demo, JB Le Daron, Kong Strikes Back & Friends, Pinball Dreams Beat Box, Remember The 80's, Reset 28 - Amstrad.eu Slideshow 01, Reset 28 - Quoi De Neuf Doc, Revision 2016 - Out, Revision 2016 - Sound Of Cracktro!, Scoopex Anty Musicdisk, The Last Ninja The Wasterlands, The Secret Of Monkey Island Title, Triangles!, Tunes For McKlain & Morn, Une Petite Demonstration, 

AMSDOS

You'll only find early versions of "Get The Cash!" (CPC-Power) or "Get The Cash" on CPC-Rulez, written in CPC BASIC 3. Since then I rewrote it using Hisoft Pascal 4t, the redefined character set graphics were converted into Sprites & Easi-Sprite Driver by Sean McManus is being used, which has transformed it into the program I posted back in May. Since then I've added Stages, there's no more Scoring points only Bags to Collect, a title screen & simple Interrupt driven tune has been added, today I added a little Game completed sequence, fingers crossed I'll have a Disc version completed tomorrow.
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

Puresox

Quote from: cpc4eva on 09:23, 30 September 16
just wondering if these are all the cpc games and demos (not utilities) released so far this year ?  Is there any i have missed ?

GAMES
===========

A Prelude To Chaos, Adios A La Casta - Episode 2, Anunnaki, C.I.A Adventure, Cero Absoluto, Coolbox, Defence, Elf La Aventura, Escape From Soviet Science And Detention Base, Four Mile Island, Get The Cash!, Golden Tail, Heroes Rescue, Kung Fu Guns, Jewel Warehouse, Neptune's Caverns, Mutante, Montoya, Jumping Jack, Out Of This World, Railways, SceptreQuest I, Space Invaders Arcade Emulator For Amstrad CPC, Survival, The Crystal Of Nebumeth, The Treasure of McDooby's Mansion Version 2.0, The Vampire Bunny, The Wizard's Castle, TVBALL, Zombi Terror Reloaded

Demos
==========

30 Years Amstrad Megademo, Amstrad.eu Compo Croco Ou Dragon, ASIC Intro 2, Barbar, Buddy Slideshow, CPC vs Virgill, Cybernoid II The Revenge, Donkey Kong Country Aquatic Ambience, Ghosts'N'Goblins, Ghouls'N Goblins Demo, JB Le Daron, Kong Strikes Back & Friends, Pinball Dreams Beat Box, Remember The 80's, Reset 28 - Amstrad.eu Slideshow 01, Reset 28 - Quoi De Neuf Doc, Revision 2016 - Out, Revision 2016 - Sound Of Cracktro!, Scoopex Anty Musicdisk, The Last Ninja The Wasterlands, The Secret Of Monkey Island Title, Triangles!, Tunes For McKlain & Morn, Une Petite Demonstration,
That Post was a Labour of love? Eh!

Gryzor

Right, for those who feel like it, I split the thread. New thread here: http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/games/cpc-vs-the-world/

Now: so many games this year! :)

Nich

Quote from: cpc4eva on 09:23, 30 September 16

There'll be lots more now that the deadline for submitting entries to #CPCRetroDev 2016 has just passed! :)