News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Four games from the WACCI PD library

Started by ComSoft6128, 13:13, 18 September 19

Previous topic - Next topic

ComSoft6128

These games are from "Aunty Johns Concept Disc" by John Kennedy and I think they are already available online.

1. Strip Pontoon (no stripping) - after making this video I noticed 4 screen files linked to the game - I'll have a look at them in a few days.
2. Saucer Attack
3. Englebert (BASIC program is LISTed) - I think this would be an ideal starter game for kids
4. 3D Maze (LISTed)
5. Juggler - small BASIC demo (LISTed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkyhxkYduSs

Unfortunately the audio is out of sync by about 9 seconds so you may wish to mute the video.

Link:
https://www.cpcwiki.eu/index.php/WACCI

Not emulated - original hardware and software.Please note that the aspect ratio for this YouTube video is 16:9 but the CPC monitor has an aspect ratio of 4:3 so you may wish to adjust your viewing device accordingly.

AMSDOS

Quote from: ComSoft6128 on 13:13, 18 September 19
These games are from "Aunty Johns Concept Disc" by John Kennedy and I think they are already available online.

1. Strip Pontoon (no stripping) - after making this video I noticed 4 screen files linked to the game - I'll have a look at them in a few days.

Thought that only happens with Poker.
Quote3. Englebert (BASIC program is LISTed) - I think this would be an ideal starter game for kids

Your Computer originally published this game, though I remember this being in from what would be the last issue of the revised "The Amstrad User" magazine known as "The PC Mag" to bring in the Amstrad PC market, though also cater for its existing CPC/PCW users too. :)  Unfortunately it only last for 9 months with the September issue being its last.  :'(
Quote4. 3D Maze (LISTed)

That's quite impressive the pace it runs at.
Quote5. Juggler - small BASIC demo (LISTed)

Thought this one is quite unusual. Sean McManus made one as well along with a Jack in the Box. Almost seems like this one needs to delete the old blob to give it the appearance of Juggling.
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3